Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Where did I get this Sport Tuned motor? 5 years 10 months ago #51175

• blakbird
  • blakbird's Avatar Topic Author
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

But share with us your collection could be very interesting to. :)

Now there's a Pandora's box you're opening! My current collection is captured on my web site below along with projects I am still working on. I need to update the site though since there have been quite a few changes in the last month or so.
www.technicopedia.com/RC/

I've done a build journal of everything I've built so far. I've thought about reproducing those build threads here but don't know if that's cheating.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Where did I get this Sport Tuned motor? 5 years 10 months ago #51176

I, for one, would welcome those threads here :-)

I've done a build journal of everything I've built so far. I've thought about reproducing those build threads here but don't know if that's cheating.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Where did I get this Sport Tuned motor? 5 years 10 months ago #51187

• blakbird
  • blakbird's Avatar Topic Author
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

OK, you asked for it. I will start posting my build threads in the near future. Is there a way to host the images in the gallery here on this site or do I need to link them externally?

And now for some unexpected news: I solved my Sport Tuned motor mystery. In all the commotion to come up with a closed form solution, I forgot to consider the most obvious solution: I'm an idiot. Turns out I don't even have a Sport Tuned motor. It was an error in my inventory. It is actually a Torque Tuned. It made for some interesting discussion though!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, goldfish999

Where did I get this Sport Tuned motor? 5 years 10 months ago #51199

OK, you asked for it. I will start posting my build threads in the near future. Is there a way to host the images in the gallery here on this site or do I need to link them externally?

You can upload images while writing the post, here in the forum. Use the Attachment button.

And now for some unexpected news: I solved my Sport Tuned motor mystery. In all the commotion to come up with a closed form solution, I forgot to consider the most obvious solution: I'm an idiot. Turns out I don't even have a Sport Tuned motor. It was an error in my inventory. It is actually a Torque Tuned. It made for some interesting discussion though!

:lol: :lol:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.