Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Paint Removal 5 years 8 months ago #52439

Help please. How do I remove slight overspray of Polycarbonate spray paint on a Polycarbonate body? Many thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Paint Removal 5 years 8 months ago #52440

Tamiya Paint Remover #87183 or one of the ones available from Carson.

Paint Removal 5 years 8 months ago #52469

As Caprinut said tamiya paint remover, although isopropyl alcohol will also do the job :y:
Tamiya paint remover changed this

To this :) :) :)

Last edit: by larbut.

Paint Removal 5 years 8 months ago #52471

We can't see the pics goldfish :side:

Paint Removal 5 years 8 months ago #52472

I know, I’ve messaged Lars about it, they are there in preview and also if I want to edit :S :S :S
Attachments:

Last edit: by larbut. Reason: removed pictures

Paint Removal 5 years 8 months ago #52481

I know, I’ve messaged Lars about it, they are there in preview and also if I want to edit :S :S :S

I'm not sure why the pictures did not show the first time, but they did not upload properly the first time, there are no traces of them in the back-end of the system. I've edited the two posts with pictures to add the second batch of pictures to the first post and removed them from the second, just to keep things tidy.
Let me know if you see similar errors. I updated the Forum software a couple of days ago and it could have something to do with that.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.