Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Advice on repainting a shell. 12 years 7 months ago #3341

... 'why do you have so many cars?' ...

There's no correct answer to that, at least pointing out that you have far fewer cars than she has pairs of shoes, or that there are far fewer cars in the house than cushions ... those are both wrong :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Advice on repainting a shell. 12 years 7 months ago #3342

... 'why do you have so many cars?' ...

There's no correct answer to that, at least pointing out that you have far fewer cars than she has pairs of shoes, or that there are far fewer cars in the house than cushions ... those are both wrong :whistle:

No answer is ever right! ;)

But I was a bit sneaky and bought her one for her birthday, that I built, painted and of course maintain!

Re: Advice on repainting a shell. 12 years 7 months ago #3343

'why do they need to be spread over the whole of downstairs including the draining board?'

"Won't be a problem anymore when I'll build a hobby room, dear." could be an interesting reply... ;) :lol:

Re: Advice on repainting a shell. 12 years 7 months ago #3344

'why do they need to be spread over the whole of downstairs including the draining board?'

"Won't be a problem anymore when I'll build a hobby room, dear." could be an interesting reply... ;) :lol:

She did want a summer house in place of my huge greenhouse and I said, yes of course we can but I am having a work bench in there for my cars.... now the summer house has been forgotten.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.