Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Oh No! another 1/35 2.4 RC Panzer- Panther Type G 11 years 11 months ago #10815

I should stick with 1:10, again a load of very tinny small parts...

even comes with driver figures :cheer:

again nice remote, soundmodul, the works

so more value for money than my Bruiser :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Oh No! another 1/35 2.4 RC Panzer- Panther Type G 11 years 11 months ago #10818

Holy cow, that's a low price per part ratio. :lol:

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Oh No! another 1/35 2.4 RC Panzer- Panther Type G 11 years 11 months ago #10819

:blush: :woohoo:
I want one :cry:

Re: Oh No! another 1/35 2.4 RC Panzer- Panther Type G 11 years 11 months ago #10821

Holy cow, that's a low price per part ratio. :lol:

Yup! guess about 50cents a piece (got it with 50% discount) :woohoo:

electronics were a little easier to fit than the T34, but again one motor wire was not soldered ok and snapped.

next is thousands of wheels part

:S

Re: Oh No! another 1/35 2.4 RC Panzer- Panther Type G 11 years 11 months ago #10838

a little progress, got it all together, much more work compared to the T34, the paintjob will be a bit more challenging too.

turret

body with turret

chassis

pre assembled

some leftovers :ohmy:

guess these are some spares for after the tank battle or hop-ups ;)

Re: Oh No! another 1/35 2.4 RC Panzer- Panther Type G 11 years 11 months ago #10878

The panther got a couple of layers of T3, next is detailing and camo.
Apparently they were factory finished one coloured for a time and the crews did the brown and green camo themselves (brushed or airbrush) later the camo was done in the factory.

So here is a factory finish Panther ;)

Ready for a shoot out

When one tank shoots at the other the 'receiving' tank makes an incoming sound followed by a hit.

Will try to make a video of this

Re: Oh No! another 1/35 2.4 RC Panzer- Panther Type G 11 years 11 months ago #10886

That video would be cool...
And there's a new one coming soon!

German Tank Destroyer Elefant Tamiya USA

:woohoo:
Attachments:

Re: Oh No! another 1/35 2.4 RC Panzer- Panther Type G 11 years 11 months ago #10888

yeah but thats just a static model, you would have to make your own sounds just like back in the days when we were still little, playing with our toy cars and planes outside in the garden, you know years back when summers were still warm and sunny.... :whistle:

:laugh:

Re: Oh No! another 1/35 2.4 RC Panzer- Panther Type G 11 years 11 months ago #10889

Even that would be fun. :silly:
Aren't the static models the basis for the RC versions?
One could expect a full option Elefant then... although it doesn't have a turning turret.
I do like the bulkiness of it.

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Oh No! another 1/35 2.4 RC Panzer- Panther Type G 11 years 11 months ago #10891

lots of room for the electronics, boy is there little space left inside of these things. it is pretty stuffed, one has to really follow and read the manual to the letter to get everything to fit just right. but then its a job well done and they actually work quit ok for such mini tanks. the tracks could be a bit better quality but maybe I will find some aftermarket ones that work for driving around.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.