Keyword

TOPIC:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 8 years 8 months ago #35180

:laugh: These ones should be perfect with the 3 dust ballshots on them. :y: :y: :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 8 years 8 months ago #35195

:silly: I need shelves now :blush: :blush: :blush:

There you go :whistle:

Nice! :whistle: I've got a line on a Super Shot to add to mine :whistle:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 8 years 7 months ago #35456

Just won this on the Bay for an excellent price :) Think I might have an ORV chassis spare for it :whistle:

It has a couple of bit's to fix but nothing to bad :y:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 8 years 7 months ago #35457

:unsure: Is it what I think ? The original? not the ta03 version? excellent!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: You just need the wheeles now

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 8 years 7 months ago #35458

:unsure: Is it what I think ? The original? not the ta03 version? excellent!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: You just need the wheeles now

That's the original, you can spot it by the very large wheel openings :-)

Nice find Andy!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 8 years 7 months ago #35459

:P another dream... ;)

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 8 years 5 months ago #35929

As it always happens ;) when you pick up a new to you used car, there are always some extra bits required :blink: This was the case with my recent RC10 buy, I noted that I would need a battery strap, servo mounts, front body post, stabilizers, and various other bit's and bob's :ohmy: So imagine my surprise when an Australian seller put's up an auction with new/used RC10 parts including all the parts I needed plus extras :woohoo: :woohoo: Of course it ended last night and I made sure I won and I got them for a bargain because if I had to buy each required part then added shipping I may have well bought a new car :laugh: :laugh: As and added bonus The car came with 2 new extra sets of front tyres (pin spike & waffle) and part of the auction last night was 2 new sets of front rims and 1 set of rears with tyres :y:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG, stingray-63

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 7 years 11 months ago #38728

Recently I have been thinking that the chassis I have been working with for the beach beetle :whistle: Well really isn't suitable :blush: So surfing around feebay I found the perfect chassis (REDCAT) :laugh: Came as part of a bulk lot with an unknown and a Stadium raider. I will be shortening it by 30mm but it's looking good :y: (the OO pic's look like it should be in "look at the state of that" thread :laugh:) All the add ons came off easly :y:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 7 years 10 months ago #39081

Since I picked up my Stektrum DX3S, I having been looking about for receivers :) I already have 3 x SR3300t which I like and as the transmitter can hold 10 models :cheer: I was looking for more ;) Now these receivers are around $100 Australian NEW, So when I spotted this bulk lot on Evilbay I was keen to get them and I duly did :y: So for the price of 2 new receivers :whistle: I also picked up some nice Savox & Futaba servos :P (now for them to arrive :pinch: :laugh: )

(sellers pic)
Attachments:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 7 years 10 months ago #39152

As we know I picked up a re-re Egress a while back (no not built yet :laugh: ) I have been keeping an eye out for a suitable motor for it & you know how they say "it was meant to be" well I spotted a Dynatech (good used condition) from a Japanese seller I buy from, the auction ended today. As it happen the dogs woke us up for toilet relief 4mins before the end of the auction, While the Wife dealt with them I remembered & snuck in a cheeky bid & BAM USD$45 Winning :laugh:

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.