Keyword

TOPIC:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 6 years 3 months ago #47274

Just hit BIN on one of these, I have to keep my Black Porsche collection up to date :-) :y:
(thanks for reminding me Goldfish999... :lol: )

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: oldwilly, Purple_rob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 6 years 3 months ago #47275

Woohoo! Amazing Lars.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 6 years 3 months ago #47300

Just hit BIN on one of these, I have to keep my Black Porsche collection up to date :-) :y:
(thanks for reminding me Goldfish999... :lol: )

Nice one, glad to help haha :)
Im having no luck finding an 84057 version, well apart from one in japan BNIB for £600 :cry: :cry: :cry:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 6 years 3 months ago #47304

Oh, very nice Lars!
Built a black one myself a few years back lots of fun in a small package! :laugh:

I could not help myself either and bought another basket case project.......

Yep, for those that saw it, .......the horrible Ranger body!........ Now featuring bad zebra paint and pencil flames!!! :laugh::laugh:

To be honest the flames are nicely laid out, someone had a good eye for them.

The best part is........... it's a real one!!

It has some broken bits, it's just the shell but I think I can make a go of it. It is fairly solid other then the front corners there is no major damage really, the hood pin hole is not even smashed through. :laugh:

I am not sure why I decided to get this orphan, it was very cheap, and it needed to be. The shipping cost more then the selling price. Also for years I have mostly ridiculed Tamiya's idea of this truck, I mean a Ford truck on a VW chassis! :ohmy:

Come on what were they thinking! I had a very good complete chassis years ago that I traded away :cry: because I said I would never build one. :laugh:
I don't know why lately I have come around to wanting one though, I really don't. I think it might just be to complete the trifecta of SRB's or something. :dry: Got to have at least one of each I guess ..... I think its nuts.
Glad I didn't spend a lot on it, I have most of the other parts ( I think) so I might not be too bad.

I just checked in on a boxed one that was selling on spendbay and it closed at $1691.00 US dollars !!!!!! Sorry but I think that's nuts for this bodge job kit! That's almost $2100 Canadian dollars! for a Ranger!! that's Hilux money man, not Ford/VW money. Just when you think you have seen it all. :unsure:
Are they really that rare? Were they so ugly people didn't buy them?? OK, OK I don't think its ugly, the Ford stepside body is great it is just the whole VW buggy chassis thing. :sick:

But then again people bought the RC10T :side:

Built thread to follow....;)
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus, Purple_rob

Last edit: by oldwilly.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 6 years 3 months ago #47307

Nice beginning willy. I am fan of the ranger. It so nice same on a vw chassis... :p

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 6 years 2 months ago #47909

I think my purchase of Technigolds is slowly outnumbering my car collection :blink: ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 6 years 2 months ago #48021

Ohoh forgot i bid on these two.
And everybody else forgot to bid.
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, AndyAus

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 6 years 2 months ago #48022

Amazing

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 6 years 2 months ago #48030

Never seen one of these manuals, so I had to have one :-)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 6 years 2 months ago #48054

Couldn't resist as this showed up

And a bonus body with decals

Proud owner of the Bruiser Family
The following user(s) Liked this: Cooltoys

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.