Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Absima spirit 8 months 1 week ago #76138

Tomorrow, I'll receive a 1/16th absima spirit. The matter is that the po lost the transmitter. 
So my question is, can I apair another 2,4 ghz tx from another brand? Like tamiya, t2m or futaba? The matter is that the spirit electronic is almost like a toy. Receiver and esc are like a cpr, and the servo is a 5 wires one. I'm not sure to be able to adapt standard size electronic. Same the motor has specific wiring. And I have no budget to invest in a micro servo nor an absima tx.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Absima spirit 8 months 1 week ago #76139

Attachments:

Absima spirit 8 months 1 week ago #76140

To make it work you would probably have to replace virtually all of the electronics including the servo.  The motor should work fine with a new connector (or direct wiring).
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Absima spirit 8 months 1 week ago #76141

Thanks 😭 I thought I was able to make it work with another tx. 

Absima spirit 8 months 1 week ago #76142

Even though they use the same frequency (2.4 GHz), every radio manufacturer uses their own proprietary binding technology, so unfortunately there is no chance to bind a different brand of transmitter to this receiver.  Spektrum does not work with Futaba does not work with Sanwa does not work with Flysky unlike servos which tend to be pretty universal.  It is possible that some RTR radios come out of the same Chinese factory and might work with other RTR's, but there would no way to know that in advance.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, mirrorman

Absima spirit 8 months 1 week ago #76143

Thanks a lot blackbird. 

Absima spirit 8 months 6 days ago #76163

So I removed all the électronic parts . I ordered a cheap mini servo for the steering and cleaned the tiny truck. It ran on a spainish beach and it kept a souvenir 😂
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, mirrorman

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Absima spirit 8 months 6 days ago #76166

Have fun with this clean up - hope it all goes well.

I was checking out this Transmitter & receiver last night . Cheap , and small .. so may be a good fit for this if needed. 

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Absima spirit 8 months 6 days ago #76167

Thank you my friend. I'll see that.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.