Keyword

TOPIC:

OMG 12 years 7 months ago #3345

look what i just picked up today, a mate was clearing his attic ready to move house and asked me if i wanted this lot.boy have i got some work on my hands now!!!!:woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: OMG 12 years 7 months ago #3346

Score! :woohoo:

Re: OMG 12 years 7 months ago #3347

Everbody wants friends with attics like that! :woohoo:

Re: OMG 12 years 7 months ago #3349

really dont know where to start :unsure:

Re: OMG 12 years 7 months ago #3356

I'd start on the Lunchbox myself - it looks pretty tidy, what's it look like under the body?

Common "faults" with these are broken body mounts (I got some replacement alloy mounts off ebay) & the handling - they bounce everywhere & have the turning circle of a supertanker, but that's part of the charm IMO :D

They also seem to attract silly paintjobs - this is mine, for example:

It's car you really need to run with a mate who's got one too - but then another problem comes to light - laughing so hard you can't drive properly :D
Attachments:

Re: OMG 12 years 7 months ago #3358

washed them all, the hornet i think is gonna be a part out, the kyosho 4wd thing needs some more thought and investigation before i even start on it. the boat is straightforward repair and connect servos. BUT.............
put a battery in the lunchbox and woohooooooooooo......took it for a spin up the road. steering needs centering as it veers to the left badly but it does steer so i think just some adjustment is required.
its got a wheely bar on it and flashy headlights :laugh: i love it

Re: OMG 12 years 7 months ago #3373

The Hornet would be the easiest fix. Cool thing is that you could fit your new wheel set and adapters on it. :cheer:
Grasshopper and Hornet only have a few differences - apart from the body - that all have to do with the rear suspension.

@jonny-wan-kenobi : Aaah! a Jedi I see you like to make the driver! Strong the force is within that Lunch Box. :huh:

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: OMG 12 years 7 months ago #3388

:( :cry: :( :cry: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! why does everyone else get all the goodies?

Re: OMG 12 years 7 months ago #3389

giving the lunchbox a good clean up today, all seems ok, nothing broken or damaged. all seems in good working order. it has a RIPMAX SPIRIT 600 motor in it. is that good?

Re: OMG 12 years 7 months ago #3390

giving the lunchbox a good clean up today, all seems ok, nothing broken or damaged. all seems in good working order. it has a RIPMAX SPIRIT 600 motor in it. is that good?

Yep - it's a "stock" class 27 turn motor, but will whizz all over a 27 turn "silvercan" motor, it should also be a little faster than a Tamiya Sport Tuned 23 turn motor ... no wonder your Lunchbox goes so well :D

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.