• Page:

TOPIC:

Porsche 959 decals 12 years 6 months ago #4004

• larbut
  • larbut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner
I'm (still) restoring my 959 to box art, and I have been fearing the decals for quite some time.
I know from other models I've built that the old original decals has lost it's flexibility and are hard to apply to double curved areas.

So I decided to check out the Screenprint Digital Porsche 959 decals from www.rccarstickers.com/.

They arrived a couple of days ago and look very good! The come on two sheets, one printed on whote vinyl, the other on clear. The white vinyl is precut with good precision. I have also compared to my original sheets, and the colors look correct.

I cant wait to try them on the 959, but that will have to wait until I get the shell painted...

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Porsche 959 decals 12 years 6 months ago #4035

I've had several set from Jez & they are excellent - not cheap - but very good.

The sets you can still buy on eBay (from another seller) on the other hand - I'll say straight away that I got a refund with no fuss - but I shouldn't have had to: the "clear vinyl" set I bought had in fact been indifferently printed from a poor quality source, on white vinyl, cut out with a spoon (well, that's what it looked like), then had some clear vinyl slapped on top - I can & have done better myself at home with a

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds