Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fujimi 1/24 Scale Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta 12 years 5 months ago #4993

Picked this up today when i went out for the day to wales in a second hand charity shop. Not sure why really as i have never been one for static kits at all but i think the box art grabbed me and also the fact its over twenty years old yet someone has resisted the urge to build it.

It sure is nice to look at but im not sure if ill build it or pass it on to someone who has better building skills than me to give it proper justice. I think ill store it as is for now until i decide or i may trade it for something unusual.

The pics i have uploaded are actually from Ebay where its advertised for around the
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Fujimi 1/24 Scale Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta 12 years 5 months ago #4994

I guess the original owner got wowed by the boxart too - then got intimidated by the size & number of parts ... had to laugh at someone using a cassette tape to illustrate scale - I think that's the first time I've seen one in 15 years :D

Re: Fujimi 1/24 Scale Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta 12 years 5 months ago #4996

Very nice model. Not a bad reference, that cassette tape. If you were born before 1990 at least... :pinch:

Re: Fujimi 1/24 Scale Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta 12 years 5 months ago #5003

Cassettes are a good reference for me because im an old fart :laugh: but yeah i get your point.

JR thanks for the wheel hexes they arrived today and fit a treat :) your help is much appreciated

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds