Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya Stopwatch 12 years 2 months ago #7000

Proving that I'll buy anything with a Tamiya logo on it, this stopwatch arrived in the post before Christmas, but I could't be bothered to post it until now :D

To be fair, I did need a countdown timer & thought it had that feature ... but it doesn't - just a timer with a single split feature, alarm & clock (including day of the week). It seems reasonable accurate, it's lost (assuming I set it perfectly in the first place) 15 seconds in 7-8 weeks.

Box is plain white card, "instructions" are a photocopied sheet & neither have a makers name, country of origin, etc, and apart from the Tamiya logo, neither does the stopwatch ... got to wonder about its provenance really :whistle:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Tamiya Stopwatch 12 years 2 months ago #7034

You are a true Tamiya-Junkie JR... :laugh:

Re: Tamiya Stopwatch 12 years 2 months ago #7084

For timing project start to finish times?
The following user(s) Liked this: Scanox

Re: Tamiya Stopwatch 12 years 2 months ago #7090

For timing project start to finish times?

I need a calendar for that :whistle:
The following user(s) Liked this: Scanox

Re: Tamiya Stopwatch 12 years 2 months ago #7093

... that'll be another coffee in my lap then...

Re: Tamiya Stopwatch 12 years 2 months ago #7096

I'll print a Tamiya calender for you JR... :lol:

Tamiya Stopwatch 9 months 3 weeks ago #75721

Hi I have one of these Tamiya stop watches but no instructions. Could you please tell me the Battery model number please it takes? My battery was taken out years ago and I’d like to replace it. Thank you

Tamiya Stopwatch 9 months 2 weeks ago #75818

Hi I have one of these Tamiya stop watches but no instructions. Could you please tell me the Battery model number please it takes? My battery was taken out years ago and I’d like to replace it. Thank you

Measure the diameter and thickness of the cell, or the pocket the cell would fit, and maybe you can work out which battery is the correct one?
More info here: en.wikipedia.or...utton_cell

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.