Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

TamiyaBase Member Number now available! 12 years 10 months ago #1420

I have been fiddeling with the database and have managed to extract your personal member number!
Ok, not a big leap for mankind, but now all of you can see where in the process you registered.
Your member number is viewable for everyone, and you can find it by entering "Member Profile" on the top menu.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: TamiyaBase Member Number now available! 12 years 10 months ago #1421

I've done some changes to the member number...
due to "holes" in the member list from early days, I have decided to start member numbering from 100.000, in order not to confuse your member number with number of "registered members", shown on the front page.
Everyone applying for membership gets a number in the list, even those that are not approved or confirmed. Because of this, there will be "holes" in the Member Number list.

I have also updated the Members List to show "Member Number" and "Registration Date"

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.