Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Avante 2001 11 years 10 months ago #10437

Im thinking of moving on my Avante 2001 as since i built my re release i have sort of lost interest in it and cant see myself stripping it to clean and rebuild it. This is just a feeler to see if anyone was interested really. Its in great condition only used lightly just dusty needs cleaning up.

It has its original box which is in great condition with everything from the build including all the spares etc.Bodyshell is undamaged but could do with a repaint and new decals as the paint jobs not the best. Fitted with a period futuba esc which comes with its box and instructions priced originally at

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Re: Avante 2001 11 years 10 months ago #10443

To clarify: you are takling about the 58085 Avante 2001?
You mention it not being among the first 100 so I got confused.

I'm interested depending on condition so please put some pictures up :-)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Avante 2001 11 years 10 months ago #10446

I shared the confusion but it's definitely vintage. Found the thread on it - brilliant car. :y:

www.tamiyabase....-2001.html

Re: Avante 2001 11 years 10 months ago #10447

I am interested also if it's still available :)
Would love to restore a Avante, young boys dream of a car which was no way i could afford at that time ;)

Cheers, Bram
Restoring Countach 58005
Restoring 58015 RR
Restoring 58098 F40
Restoring King Cab and Monsterracer
Restoring Audi Quattro rally
Restoring Mk.1 Sand Scorcher
Restoring Porsche 936

Last edit: by BramMeijer.

Re: Avante 2001 11 years 10 months ago #10448

sorry guys didnt realise it was that vintage :blush: im still learning in the hobby but yeah that the one thanks edou :y: it has new tyres now and cam locks. im open to offers of trade on it if anyone is interested

Re: Avante 2001 11 years 10 months ago #10449

Im at awork today so will check my messages tonight thanks and ill get back to anyone who has replied :y:

Re: Avante 2001 11 years 10 months ago #10463

Tried to find a box big enough to package this safely for despatch but cannot find anything big enough at present that im happy its going to be safe in. They sure did like making the kit boxes big on these in the nineties...looks huge next to my holiday buggy box. Thanks to the people who have offered cash deals on this but id prefer to trade it for something interesting like a sand scorcher or maybe a buggy champ etc im open to offers on it if anyone is interested if not its the attic and will be a future resto. Lars i think you would have to look long and hard to find one with less use on it unless you managed to pick up a shelf queen. The body is the only thing that needs any work really as its just not the right blue for me and the decals are lifting rather badly.

(its also worth noting that in the original post for this i mentioned the futuba transmitter battery holder had battery leak damage well after a lot of emailing i managed to get a brand new replacement for it and its now completely damage free and works well)

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Re: Avante 2001 11 years 10 months ago #10466

Hi "nut" :cheer:
I'm low on Sand Scorcher and Buggy Champ trades, so I might have to let this go...
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Avante 2001 11 years 10 months ago #10467

No probs Lars im in no hurry to shift it i could sell it but the cash would only be eaten up by bills so id prefer to trade her for another car

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.