Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #11226

Cheers for the thought buddy, but I'm not a member OR subscriber. Perhaps if Jonny could lend me his driving licence & some of his clothes? I'm fairly small, I might even fit in someone's lunch bag....
Seriously though, it's not that big a deal for me not going - as much as I enjoy the hobby, I'm not a certifiable enthusiast! Would've been nice to go look at sommat different, but hey ho

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #11229

Woohoo :woohoo: cheers JR ill be getting some tickets ...

I still don't see any way of actually buying tickets yet :whistle:

TN, are you clear that the event is primarily (or possibly only) an RC car boot sale?

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #11238

I am on the mailing list and they are having running sessions for your own cars too i think they are setting up courses to run on. Im not too bothered anyway what could be better than a whole car boot just for vintage rc cars? :woohoo: better start saving

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #11241

Yep, I'd sort of agree with that, only to add that a car boot loaded with Hiluxs & SRBs & the people selling them don't know what they are, would be better (I dream of such things). On a slightly related note, I used to spend a lot of time at the "Recycling center" (Tip) rooting about for interesting stuff to fix & sell, before they privatised it - there were a lot of vintage RC cars to be had there - 3 I can think of were my EMaxx, a vintage Frog/Lancia conversion, complete with hot motor, spares & pit box, & a Schumacher Cat. I also scored a pair of Nikko 1/14 cars, which after some serious vandalism & uprating, provided hours of entertainment at work! (Uprated ESC FETs, 380 motor conversion, 9.6V AA NiCd pack). Mmm, I like the tip....

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.