Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #10871

Anybody attending the meet in August and does anyone have any further info i know its 18th and 19th at Barton Buses depot in Chilwell i think?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #10873

I sure wish I could attend, but I just cant justify the long travel for my wife :-)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #10880

Its about a two hour drive from me so ill definitely be attending this one. Hopefully it will be a good turn out and i might pick up a car or two from the stalls :woohoo: Ill try and get some photos to upload to the site

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #10912

Is it a members only do, or can anyone turn up for a gander?
An exact date & location (inc postcode) would be handy too. (Hopefully
I'll have my driving licence back by then...)

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #10919

Is it a members only do, or can anyone turn up for a gander?
An exact date & location (inc postcode) would be handy too. (Hopefully
I'll have my driving licence back by then...)

It's members & family & friends of members only - you also need a ticket (4/5 GBP).

Dates are 18th & 19th of August; location is Barton Buses, NG9 4AJ.

www.tamiyaclub....66994&st=0 :)
The following user(s) Liked this: eddrick

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #11148

Had an email yesterday saying there will also be live RC auctions both days ... though I can't help thinking it would have been better to devote some thought to a mechanism for selling the tickets :whistle:

TBH I really can't see myself going, after 9 months of treatment & rest I still can't sit down for longer than 20 minutes or stand up for longer than 45, so unless some sort of miracle happens in the next couple of weeks it's difficult to see how I could manage a 2-3 hour drive, a day long event & a 2-3 hour drive back :(

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #11165

I won't be going, I haven't got any friends, let alone friends that are members.... (Cue violins)

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #11220

I have an account on Tamiyaclub but im not subscribed yet. do you need to be subscribed to purchase the tickets? if so i think thats a little silly as they are trying to drum up attendance but are limiting who can buy tickets and stopping people who want to attend from going. Im prepared to make the two hour drive and i want to purchase tickets for myself and the wife.

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #11222

The limitation is members (not just paid up subscribers) + their friends & families :)

Re: Tamiyaclub Nottingham meet 11 years 9 months ago #11224

Woohoo :woohoo: cheers JR ill be getting some tickets Eddrick if you need to order some let me know and ill pick some up for you too :y:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.