Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: TA 01/02 stabilizer measurements/manual/pictures 11 years 7 months ago #13387

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: TA 01/02 stabilizer measurements/manual/pictures 11 years 7 months ago #13392

That's a cool car, dude. Would love to build (and drive) one like it. B)

Edit - I just moved the last few posts to this thread. ;)

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: TA 01/02 stabilizer measurements/manual/pictures 11 years 7 months ago #13415

;) No problem.
The funniest is that I found a lot of parts in a lot of TA01 02 parts I bought in my shop. Like the dampers supports, the hard steele shaft.... :laugh:

Re: TA 01/02 stabilizer measurements/manual/pictures 11 years 7 months ago #13417

I'd love to do a European tour of small hobby shops that still live in the last century and see what they have lying around.
Shops that aren't connected on line that is...

Re: TA 01/02 stabilizer measurements/manual/pictures 11 years 7 months ago #13419

:silly:
My favourite french shop is JJRC l'entrepot du modelisme. It is one of the last in France. It exists since 1982. 80% of my cars comed from JJRC. The boss is now a friend and very pro. And specialized in vintage RC If I need advices I ask to Nico. :y:

Re: TA 01/02 stabilizer measurements/manual/pictures 11 years 5 months ago #15927

scored me a bunch of TA parts on the bay, try and guess why I wanted the lot in the first place? (main picture should do or the 4th in the list) :cheer:

Re: TA 01/02 stabilizer measurements/manual/pictures 11 years 5 months ago #15936

Yummie! I don't even see a stabilizer but I'm sure you've spotted it. :blink:

Re: TA 01/02 stabilizer measurements/manual/pictures 11 years 5 months ago #15938

right side of the picture behind the red gearboxes :laugh: and the mounting plates are on the 4th picture in a little box :y:

think there are enough parts to build another 1 or 2 cars (+ what I have lying around)

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: TA 01/02 stabilizer measurements/manual/pictures 11 years 5 months ago #15941

:laugh:
Nice spares lot.
Sold!!!
You can make a mantaray with it cause you have the dampers supports :y:

Re: TA 01/02 stabilizer measurements/manual/pictures 11 years 5 months ago #15943

No got enough Manta's ;) maybe a Dirt Trasher with red gearboxes :evil: or a TA xtra wide crawler

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.