Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Willy Wheeler en route 11 years 6 months ago #14456

Is being offered for 160

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by waterbok. Reason: no need price is on its way :-)

Re: Willy Wheeler need an estimate on price 11 years 6 months ago #14460

Hi, every thing I see in the photos confirms it been a Wheeler Chassis (including the single wheelie spring and rear trailing arm brackets) except the front bumper. The body seems to be in very good shape other than the front bumper for the chassis and the ultra rare front guard. The question remains "how bad do you want the model".
Marius

Re: Willy Wheeler need an estimate on price 11 years 6 months ago #14462

What are the differences between M38 & Willys Wheeler chassis, I thought they were the same? - front bulkhead looks like Quattro to me (M38 Bumper's been hard fixed to standoffs, I thought the M38 had lugs to fix springs?)& the battery tray doesn't look like my M38 one, unless it's been hacked about?
Body's the rare bit that puts value on them.
I'd have it if it was less than 100gbp (If I had the money) cos It looks like it doesn't need much doing to resell for a lot more. Buy it & I'll swap you for a Thunder Dragon, or 2?!

Not sure what's going on with Quattros & M38s on Ebay UK at the mo anyway - there's been 2x complete Quattros recently that made around 100gbp, whereas a few months back they were making 4x that in similar condition. M38s are making around 70-80 at the mo, which is also poor for good ones. Probably my fault for acquiring one of each, the Wheeler's probably depreciating the more I consider buying it!

Re: Willy Wheeler need an estimate on price 11 years 6 months ago #14466

the only real big differces between a M38 mkII and the wheeler chassis would be the gearbox, rearspring, bumper and I think the motor pinion.

the side thingies on the batterie tray are broken and are fixed with metal supports.

Already got one in a acceptable condition but for running anotherone would be nice.
:)

yeah prices for M38s were funny here too, normaly good condition 120-160

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Willy Wheeler need an estimate on price 11 years 6 months ago #14479

Thx all.

closed the deal at 140

Last edit: by waterbok.

Willy Wheeler en route 11 years 6 months ago #14493

I hope the frontlight lenses of the Lunchbox will fit the wheeler.

nope no fit, the lenses on the wheeler are aprox 17mm, lunchies are much smaller, bruiser and scorcher ones are slightly bigger. nice another hunt for parts :woohoo:

Re: Willy Wheeler en route 11 years 6 months ago #14501

I love it :whistle: :y: :y: :y:

Re: Willy Wheeler en route 11 years 6 months ago #14509

There is a cool history to the Honda City Turbo's as well: www.tamiyabase....Turbo.html
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Willy Wheeler en route 11 years 6 months ago #14515

If you don't mind making headlight lenses, CD cases are the material of choice - chop out some suitably sized circles, then score some lines on them with a knife. Can't remember which car got that treatment recently, but it looked ok (Might've been my F2 van?)

Re: Willy Wheeler en route 11 years 6 months ago #14587

Maybe the bumper lenses of the bull head???

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.