• Page:

TOPIC:

Congrats' to Jonny Retro ! 12 years 10 months ago #1514

• larbut
  • larbut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner
Jonny Retro is the first to get 20 questions correct in the Quiz !

Respect! :)

Now, beat his time!

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: Congrats' to Jonny Retro ! 11 years 11 months ago #9489

WARNING: OLD THREAD RESURRECTION

Has everyone given up on the quiz? I really expected to be knocked right down the table in very short order ... TBH it's embarrassing to still be on top after this long with such a length of "thinking time" - especially as I _know_ at least one of answers I gave was a lucky guess :silly:

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Re: Congrats' to Jonny Retro ! 11 years 11 months ago #9513

Personally I haven't tried it as I fear it will advertise how little I know about Tamiya stuff & make me look like a left-breasty-dumpling....

Re: Congrats' to Jonny Retro ! 11 years 11 months ago #9521

I'm still studying for a sudden comeback... :lol: ;)

Re: Congrats' to Jonny Retro ! 11 years 11 months ago #9522

AHve the questions got harder, or have I got more stupid? I thought I'd have a quick crck & see if I could improve on my time ... I got 11/20 :blink:

Re: Congrats' to Jonny Retro ! 11 years 11 months ago #9534

Could be your brain has dumped some Tamiya info to make way for boat-related stuff?
Well done on the previous attempt by the way!

Re: Congrats' to Jonny Retro ! 11 years 11 months ago #9539

Could be your brain has dumped some Tamiya info to make way for boat-related stuff?

No, I think my brain has dumped most of everything ... or at least I can't access it any more ... I'm on some new pills - Gabapentin - which is a GABA neurotransmitter analogue; I did read up on it here , but after the first few lines I might as well have been flipping my bottom lip and making "beeble beeble" noises :blink:

Re: Congrats' to Jonny Retro ! 11 years 11 months ago #9642

Lars - re one of the questions I got on the quiz today: although there are two alternative boxart schemes for the Cheetah, and one of them is a cheetah - the other is _not_ an animal - it's the Italian flag, _not_ a parrot :D :blink: :silly: :blush:

Re: Congrats' to Jonny Retro ! 11 years 11 months ago #9657

• larbut
  • larbut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner

Lars - re one of the questions I got on the quiz today: although there are two alternative boxart schemes for the Cheetah, and one of them is a cheetah - the other is _not_ an animal - it's the Italian flag, _not_ a parrot :D :blink: :silly: :blush:

He he, no, I was not thinking of the Italian flag :laugh: . Have a look in the Guide Books ;)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Congrats' to Jonny Retro ! 11 years 11 months ago #9658

He he, no, I was not thinking of the Italian flag :laugh: . Have a look in the Guide Books ;)

Ah... it's a zebra :blush:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.