Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71508

Bbq is almost ready tonight 🤤
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71510

That combi really confused me, hehehe. He built it, i bet drove it max2-3 times, crashed it, body and bumper split in the front. He used everything stock, so no ball bearings, no oil shocks. Thats why i got the Yeah shock absorbers :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71511

I puted yeah racing shocks on my mod beetle m05 to.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71513

I have started to get a collection of Tamiya PS paints but nowhere to really put them, I cut up some 90x35 pine and with some expert painter help I have a nice storage unit with room for another 40 cans haha

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Jonny Retro, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71514

Pretty nice Andy. And with mini Andy touch.
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71518

Today I storage charged all my batteries.
Sorry no pictures.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, Lemsko

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71524

Yeah racing shock absorbers installed. Also put all the ball bearings in. After openeing the gearbox i noticed the pre owner didnt use any grease on the gears. Now everything is greased and smooth with ball bearings.
I really like the Yeah shock absorbers, very smooth and straight forward to assemble. The set also has a lot of o-rings and the dreaded e-rings as spare parts included, not to mention a full set of springs from super soft to hard.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71528

I have the same shocks on my m05. 
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71555

Time to do a bit of catching up now that I am on vacation. Just finished a few projects:

This Ta02 had its chassis donated to an S10 truck project in anticipation of the rere carbon kit which I ordered around Christmas. Very happy with it as it is my first and it will get tested later this morning.

Next was the 44008 1/8 scale nitro car. Never had a new in box one before and it was a lot of fun. Upgraded the shocks, added fuel filter and a full set of ball bearings. Not sure if I will remortgage the house and buy the 2 speed transmission (LOL!!). Painting the wheels was very satisfying       

Lastly was this RJ Speed carpet car. This was, hands down, the worst kit I ever bought. Parts didn't fit right. Others were very cheap, I could go on and on. For more details you can read my review on Tower Hobbies. I would never buy this kit again. Anyway, I got it to go with this old school proline Taurus body and Slixx decal set from about 20+ years ago. I will take this one out this morning and shake it down as well. Bearings should be here this afternoon.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71556

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, jord001, Ducksnuts

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.