Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Emojis 6 years 1 month ago #48619

Does anyone else have any problem when trying to use the emoji function, I never had a problem when using my laptop(which has unfortunately expired recently) now I find when using an iPad or iPhone as soon as I press the emoji button it freezes the post I’m trying to write and I have to cancel it :(
It does not seem to make any difference which internet browser I am using (google, google chrome or safari)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Emojis 6 years 1 month ago #48620

Yup, I have the same matter since a lot of time.

Emojis 6 years 1 month ago #48621

I believe this is because of some new behaviour from the Forum Template installed many months ago.
After opening the "box" with Emojis, and inserting one or more emojis, you have to close the Emoticons box before you can continue typing or submitting.

It's not user friendly, and I've discussed it with the Forum Template developer which showed little interest in the problem...

I might change the entire look of the Forum just to get rid of this and many other problems, particularly when viewing on small screens.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Emojis 6 years 1 month ago #48622

As soon I Click on the emoji tab that is when I can no longer do anything to the post I’m writing Lars, it does not even put up the choice of emojis to choose from, it is dead from then, the writing cursor disappears and I have to cancel post :(

Emojis 6 years 1 month ago #48630

I'm sorry about that, but there's nothing I can do about that.
This would be a good chance to learn the symbols for the emojis :-)

B)
B)
:(
:(
:)
:)
:laugh:
:laugh:
:cheer:
:cheer:
;)
;)
:P
:P
:angry:
:angry:
:unsure:
:unsure:
:ohmy:
:ohmy:
:huh:
:huh:
:dry:
:dry:
:lol:
:lol:
:sick:
:sick:
:silly:
:silly:
:blink:
:blink:
:blush:
:blush:
:kiss:
:kiss:
:woohoo:
:woohoo:
:side:
:side:
:S
:S
:evil:
:evil:
:whistle:
:whistle:
:pinch:
:pinch:
:cry:
:cry:
:y:
:y:
:n:
:n:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, goldfish999

Last edit: by larbut.

Emojis 6 years 1 month ago #48631

Thank you for the list, I will do my best to remember some of them, I’ve screen shot for further use :)

Emojis 6 years 1 month ago #48634

Thank you for the list Lars.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.