Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can’t edit posts 6 years 1 month ago #49240

It would appear to be a backward step with the new format, personally I don’t like the lay out, tho I don’t know if that’s just down to me being old and not liking change haha
I have noticed Lars that we seem to have taken a backward step as far as editing posts is concerned, we appear to be back where we were a month or so ago where you cannot edit a post after a reply has been made after that post :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Can’t edit posts 6 years 1 month ago #49244

The old version was nicer. Short polices. More professional. And now we haven't more avatars. :(

Can’t edit posts 6 years 1 month ago #49246

Flo:
You can't see the Avatar on your posts?
This is how it looks for me...

(and the "Attachments" button does not work...)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Last edit: by larbut.

Can’t edit posts 6 years 1 month ago #49247

Nothing for the instant. I always work with android. Rarely with a pc. I see no avatars and the posts heads are like posts.

Can’t edit posts 6 years 1 month ago #49248

You're right. Using smaller screens takes away the avatar from the posts...

This is how it looks on larger screens:

Nothing for the instant. I always work with android. Rarely with a pc. I see no avatars and the posts heads are like posts.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
Attachments:

Can’t edit posts 6 years 1 month ago #49249

You're right.
The bug from earlier is back. I will look into it tonight.
-Lars

It would appear to be a backward step with the new format, personally I don’t like the lay out, tho I don’t know if that’s just down to me being old and not liking change haha
I have noticed Lars that we seem to have taken a backward step as far as editing posts is concerned, we appear to be back where we were a month or so ago where you cannot edit a post after a reply has been made after that post :(

Can’t edit posts 6 years 1 month ago #49250

:( thanks Lars.

Can’t edit posts 6 years 1 month ago #49251

Thanks Lars. It is better now. :D
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Can’t edit posts 6 years 1 month ago #49254

Editing Posts should now work again.

Last edit: by larbut.

Can’t edit posts 6 years 1 month ago #49255

Top design. Pro and efficient. Perfect. Still thanks Lars.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.