Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

"Reading" writing on the bodywork ... 12 years 8 months ago #2021

... does anyone else get wound up by people reading whatever is decalled onto RC bodywork?

Or I should say, _thick_ people reading it? I hate it when some 95 IQ-having mouth breather has to read _out loud_ whatever it says on the car, then laugh at their "cleverness" in reading it ...

Luckily, there isn't too much "Engrish" on Tamiya cars, some of the phrases are pretty naff, but it could be worse.

I'm going to test my theory that thick people will read, out loud, _anything_ that is written on an RC car. Just as soon as I can get edit down "I am a moron who will read anything out loud, then laugh like I understand it" to between two and four words ...

man, I really need a break :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: "Reading" writing on the bodywork ... 12 years 6 months ago #3760

Moses Griffin hates it too. It falls under commandment #4. :laugh:

Re: "Reading" writing on the bodywork ... 12 years 6 months ago #3763

why would people pretend to know what they dont know? you always end up looking stupid eventually. i have seen it on a few forums where they "quote" stuff from google pretending they know what they are talking about then when questioned they get stuck and fumble and ultimately show themself up

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.