Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Want a real Wil One in your driveway? Enter Wild One Max. 3 years 14 hours ago #66070

Now, that's a pre order with a twist!

A company in UK has made electric Wild One single seater buggy with topspeed of 30mph.
And with the road pack it can be turned road legal!

Buggy is 8 times bigger than the model and comes in at £6000 + VAT and is set to be released next year.

Have a look her: www.autoexpress...ld-one-max

And the site page her: wildonemax.com/
The following user(s) Liked this: Manotas, stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by caprinut.

Want a real Wil One in your driveway? Enter Wild One Max. 3 years 6 hours ago #66073

Wahoo. Crazy guys. Sure it would be very funny. And sold as a kit. Love it.

Want a real Wil One in your driveway? Enter Wild One Max. 9 months 2 weeks ago #75821

And here is a video of the Wild One Max by Top Gear

The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

Want a real Wil One in your driveway? Enter Wild One Max. 9 months 2 weeks ago #75823

I want one 🤤
I'm sure that Andy ordered one . 😜
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Want a real Wil One in your driveway? Enter Wild One Max. 9 months 2 weeks ago #75826

I want one, but not for ~$45k US, and certainly not with these limitations in their fine print:

* Road Legal Pack only available in UK and EU markets. Due to US regulations, all vehicles delivered to the US will have a maximum speed of 25mph.

Now, if this could be had for about $25K and fully US street legal like a Polaris Slingshot, I'd be begging them to take my money!
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Last edit: by GToddC5.

Want a real Wil One in your driveway? Enter Wild One Max. 4 months 2 weeks ago #77253

First test drive of the big Wild one is here

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.