Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

tamiya bodys found 13 years 2 months ago #630

hi new to this site,had a few cars in the 80s,.just cleared the loft out and found a lancia rally body in good condition a mitsubishi pajero body in excellent condition with a near full set of stickers and a sand scorcher transparent body,does anyone no now much these are worth
thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: tamiya bodys found 13 years 2 months ago #632

Hi,
Value is hard to say without pictures, but if you want to check prices, www.ebay.com is you best place. Check completed listings for what you have.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: tamiya bodys found 13 years 2 months ago #637

Hi these are my photo's of the transparent sand scorcher bodyshell, would be grateful about any info at all, as I bought it in the early 1980's when i was about 11/ 12 years old, and no nothing about it, or its value.
many thanks Darren
Attachments:

Re: tamiya bodys found 13 years 2 months ago #641

Hi Darren,
The shell looks like a Parma copy of the Sand Scorcher shell.
They are typically not worth a lot, especially now when Tamiya has reissued the Scorcher, although with a "Blitzer/MB" shell.

Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.