Keyword

TOPIC:

So, What Have You Done Today? 12 years 2 months ago #8075

just had to steal that subject title from TC

got engaged :kiss:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: So, What Have You Done Today? 12 years 2 months ago #8076

Congrats! :cheer:
My own day was quite uneventful but I will soon post pics of my house... with the front missing. :huh:
And hopefully soon after that - a good looking new facade...

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: So, What Have You Done Today? 12 years 2 months ago #8085

I picked this beauty up from the Post office, came all the way from The Netherlands :y:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: So, What Have You Done Today? 12 years 2 months ago #8086

Tamiya craziness is more than average here... :cheer:
I developed a new muscle today, sanding FRP like a mad man.

Re: So, What Have You Done Today? 12 years 2 months ago #8087

I cleaned some brushes I'd been ignoring for a fortnight, then counted the teeth & determined the pitch on all my spare pinions :whistle:

Re: So, What Have You Done Today? 12 years 2 months ago #8089

I've just finished sorting through my exciting box of Holiday Buggy etc stuff - all rubbish, not a lot to sell on, but it has given me a few project ideas (Gearbox seems to be good though?!)

Re: So, What Have You Done Today? 12 years 2 months ago #8091

still on cloud 7 :silly: , and hoping wenn I ask if I can buy the rereBruiser she will say YES! too :whistle:

Re: So, What Have You Done Today? 12 years 2 months ago #8103

I fixed the rear light on my big blue car (not the rc type) just a peugout.rather be fixing up my boomer but hey....her indoors must be obeyed.. must i say more :huh:.

congrats waterbok B)

Last edit: by jon_the_fox.

Re: So, What Have You Done Today? 12 years 1 month ago #8208

Finaly finished reading Master modeler by Shunsaku Tamiya.
Very nice read, from start to finish, almost as good as building a NIB. :y:

Re: So, What Have You Done Today? 12 years 1 month ago #8219

Today I have been mostly watching The Dukes of Hazzard - the first three episodes of the first season anyway - and TBH it's been a little disappointing ... Catherine Bach still scores highly on the schwing!-ometer, but a lot of the paradigms I remember just aren't there yet - not once has Boss Hogg tried to defraud the Dukes out of their farm, or talk percentages with Roscoe, Roscoe himself has yet to adopt the "P" in the middle of his name, land even one police car in a river, or say "Dem Dukes! Dem Dukes!", and although there have been a few jumps and crashes, not once has the General Lee landed a jump that practically folded it in half, only to be straight in the next shot ... well, the shot after the shot where Beau & Luke bounce up and down 4" in their seats :whistle:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.