Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What's the car on the left? 11 years 3 months ago #17540

This is a bunch of stuff that a mate of mine put in the trash compactor before he moved a couple of years ago :pinch: :pinch: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Obviously the buggy is a Kyosho Scorpion (with a Beetle body too), but what is the Can-Am car?
The Scorpion was complete, but had a broken rear arm. I've always wanted one of these :cry:
He even got so far as to take these pictures to put them on ebay, but never got round to it.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: What's the car on the left? 11 years 3 months ago #17541

Bolink?
Preferred the Marui Samuari (? can't spell) to the Scorpion

What's the car on the left? 11 years 2 months ago #18573

Can't ID the car on the left, but as for the rest...I just can't believe what some people put in the trash :cry: That was many HUNDREDS of dollars worth of cars, particularly the Scorpion.

I can't even bring myself to throw away the staples from old Tamiya spare parts header cards...
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.

What's the car on the left? 11 years 2 months ago #18694

The 1/12th car is a Demon MF-83. The electrics in front are various Futaba receivers and Demon electronic speed controls from the same era. All very rare stuff these days and he threw away £400-500 worth of stuff there.
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

What's the car on the left? 11 years 2 months ago #18695

I can't even bring myself to throw away the staples from old Tamiya spare parts header cards...

:y:

I got over that after almost two years of therapy ;)
Just last week I sorted the header cards and removed the Staples. :cheer:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.