Keyword

TOPIC:

Hi and Hello from Berlin 11 years 5 months ago #15504

Hey there ^^
Born at January 81 in Homberg (Hessen) in Germany and at one year i come to berlin and still life here. In my Life i got diffrend experiences in Mechanical-Knowlege. But later i wend to be in Security till today.
Im since my 14th Year on Modelling, a little more than 11 Years ago is start in the RC-Sector and stay there. Few Years ago i decide to start Collecting TA-Chassis.
My first RC car ever was the Ford f150 SVT (based on TL01) this time i dont want to start this hobby a friend told me i should buy em so long, till i buy them it takes nearly 2(!) Weeks.
No not to Build no i takes 2 weeks till i even open the Box of him. As i sayd, i normaly never want to start this way of modelling. Finaly i start to Build the car buy color, materials, Radiocontrol and Battery. it takes 3 more week before i load the battery next day, i decide to go out for Ride. as i finish building i like the front already. As i let him run first time it takes me more than i ever thought. i go bacl home to recharge Batteries and than i wend back (with the car) to the shop and buy five more batteries and two chargers more. Two weeks later cames second Brandnew in stock the Toyota Celica (on FF02) not long later comes the Bajaking (Tl01B). as i remind 4 Years later to my beginning i collect more than 13 Cars from diffrent Manufactures.
Presend Day i start to rebuild a TA01 (58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo) to get my hand of one peace of my TA Collection.

Greatings Nexus ;)
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hi and Hello from Berlin 11 years 5 months ago #15505

Greetings from Preungesheim (Hessen) and welcome, Berlin, nice! so you are just around the corner of the Tamico shop ;)

Re: Hi and Hello from Berlin 11 years 5 months ago #15506

Yeehaah a Fellow ^^

Yes ^^ thats more right than you Think :laugh: on bike it takes 17 minutes to Reach Tamico shop, 5 bus stations away lol.

greatings Nexus
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Re: Hi and Hello from Berlin 11 years 5 months ago #15523

Welcome, Nexus. :)
I'm a big fan of the TA chassis and it's relatives.
And the Skyline is a very very cool one...

:cheer:

Re: Hi and Hello from Berlin 11 years 5 months ago #15525

Very welcome to TB Nexus :y:

Greetings from Norway ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: NexusRC81

Re: Hi and Hello from Berlin 11 years 5 months ago #15533

Welcome on board, Nexus :y:

Re: Hi and Hello from Berlin 11 years 5 months ago #15535

yes... for my Opinion is the Nissan Skyline GT-R Series the Best Cars ever Developed my favorite ist the R32 in all of his Variations. Sure any Skyline has some Special even he just stand arround ^^

And TA's mi favorite why it has the shape of a RC Car how it should be.

btw. i have just shot off a set of Original Ta01 Skyline Wheels (nib)out of Ebay for 1

Re: Hi and Hello from Berlin 11 years 5 months ago #15542

Welcome to TB, Nexus! Great to see another Berliner here. :cheer:
Runner: Sand Viper , Mad Bull , BMW Z4 Hatsune Miku , Kyosho Sandmaster EZ
Project: Hot Shot, Holiday Buggy 2010 (narrowed), Monster Beetle, Super Fighter G, MINI Cooper S 2006
Retired: The Hornet
Still NIB: King Blackfoot

Re: Hi and Hello from Berlin 11 years 5 months ago #15543

Deutschland uber alles :P
Big fan of TA01 02 to.
very easy to built, pieces are relatively easy to find. the base of all 1/10th bodies.
on road and off road.
I have the delta, the limited edition with the cosworth michelin, and the nismo clarion gtr.
A chevy S10...
I only miss the 911 GT2 in SW.
Parts are common on a lot of other chassis :evil:
welcome

Re: Hi and Hello from Berlin 11 years 5 months ago #15675

thats true. the best of all its on ta01 and 02 its inceredibile Easy to make the the wheelbase varible so its alomots impossible to find a bodywho's NOT match. like any RC he had a week point at the front G-Box mount but if you know how to care its easy the only i miss on is the posibility to get an Urethane-Bumper. the terrain performance is one of the best points of this Chassis almost all of the other will get several problems but TA take it easy little doing on Damper and you can turn em into anything. to bad i decide so late to Collect them :D

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.