Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Another Dane on here. ;) 11 years 4 months ago #16234

Hi. :)
My name is Michael, and i have just turned 40 a couple of weeks ago, but only on paper.. On the inside, I am still very young, LOL. :D

Anyway, I also collect, build, restore AND run some of the oldies from Tamiya, (and Kyosho, sorry, lol)..

Cheers.
Michael

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Another Dane on here. ;) 11 years 4 months ago #16245

Hi Gozone!
Welcome to TamiyaBase, it's nice to see you here!
Keep us updated on your builds!

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Another Dane on here. ;) 11 years 4 months ago #16248

Welcome on board, Michael :) :y:

Re: Another Dane on here. ;) 11 years 4 months ago #16250

welcome to the Base ;)
Maybe you can give us a look on your Racers. Have fun, c ya

Greatings Nexus
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Re: Another Dane on here. ;) 11 years 4 months ago #16265

Thanks. :D Yes, at some point I may start uploading some pictures.. I am not quite sure of the amount of cars here at the moment, but I

Re: Another Dane on here. ;) 11 years 4 months ago #16266

Welcome on TB Michael !

Looking forward to see pictures of your models ! :)
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Re: Another Dane on here. ;) 11 years 4 months ago #16270

WHAT ? :woohoo: around 30 Cars ?

Ahm ... did you have a Small room ? I think i will get my clothes and draw to you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No Serious wow and all of them are running ? iBelive i pay you a loooooong visit lol Someone have to help you to drive all those wonderful Cars ;)

wow i wanna see Pictures of them. The avante is very cool. Same is to SRB's i hate my self that i didnt start collect them Earlier ^____^
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Re: Another Dane on here. ;) 11 years 4 months ago #16364

Welcome, Michael. :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.