Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Remember 11 years 4 months ago #16581

hello all and all.
Sorry for my english but I'm french. :P
I live around Nice on the Riviera.
I saw a report recement a TV where I could see a Monster Beetle ...
The shock of my teenage memories jostling in my head since.
An irresistible urge to rebuild my monster beeltle, although for that I must find the pieces one by one ...
Here is the reason for my presence among you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Remember 11 years 4 months ago #16584

Welcome on board :y:

No need to apologise for your English - it's way better than my French ... all I can remember from lessons 25 years ago is "Pouvez vous parler plus lentement s'il vous plait, je suis un entranger ici", and "le sange est dans le arbre"... which tends to limit conversations :whistle:

Good luck with getting a Monster Beetle again - plenty of used examples come up regularly on eBay UK, though you should expect to pay 150 GBP for a good one ... unused kits are much rarer, and will be a lot more.

:)

Re: Remember 11 years 4 months ago #16596

Sorry Lars, :blush:
Mais enfin un fran

Re: Remember 11 years 4 months ago #16599

je suis une pomme de terre, ou est la plage?.... & une boite de allumettes? & that's kinda it for my French - if they think you're mental, they don't harass you with more lingo you don't understand!

Re: Remember 11 years 4 months ago #16601

Welcome, oranginam. Je parle un petit peu... :)
I had some awesome holidays in the South of France when I was 18-19. Cannes, Monaco and other great places.
Discovering Orangina there btw, which they didn't have in my own country back then!
Good luck with your Monster Beetle. Hope to see the progress here.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.