Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Norway 11 years 2 months ago #18386

Hello all tamiya boys and girls out there. I am a 38 year old man from Norway. 2 years ago i was cleaning my basement and there i found an old box with three of the cars i had when i was young. A grasshopper, a wild one and a super shot. My mother worked in a toy story at that time so i was a really lucky boy. Thanks Mom. When i found the box i was like a boy again, started to restore those cars. At the moment i got about 25 tamiyas from the first 101 cars. I got cheetah with box, super shot with box, some hotshots, bush devil, sand scorcher, holiday buggy, some grasshoppers, porsche 959 with box, wild willy, boomerang, vanquish, striker, blackfoot, manta ray ++++

My wife think i have 10.... good i have a garage with my own room.

A couple of days ago i bought a few cars, but i cant find out what kind of type one of this are. It has the front shocks from a supershot, but mono shock as a hotshot. All shocks yellow. Complete chassi, but no body. I have tried to put up a picture of it, maybe some of you can help me?

wery good side, a lot of help here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by angelair.

Hello from Norway 11 years 2 months ago #18387

maybe some pictures here...

Attachments:

Hello from Norway 11 years 2 months ago #18389

Hi angleair, and welcome to TamiyaBase.com!
It's good to see another Norwegian hooking up! Your story sounds like many of us, we dig out our old child memories, and get to relive our youth again :laugh:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: angelair

Last edit: by larbut.

Hello from Norway 11 years 2 months ago #18391

Welcome on board :y: :)

Hello from Norway 11 years 2 months ago #18409

Welcome, angelair. :)
The chassis is a mix and match?

Hello from Norway 11 years 2 months ago #18418

Welcome, I hope you can upload some pictures of your collection to your showroom :) I'm looking for to seeing them :) cheers andy....
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Hello from Norway 11 years 2 months ago #18430

I will put up some pictures. Just have to shine them a little bit.

Hello from Norway 11 years 2 months ago #18431

i think so my self. I think it is a mix of Super Shot, Hotshot and Boomerang. i will see what to do with it.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.