Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya Boomerang. 10 years 10 months ago #22659

Hi there.
I'm just starting to build an original Boomerang from a job lot of parts I bought on the bay for a bargain £16. I'm just about sorted with all the parts except the front wheel axles. I bought a pair that I thought would fit and surprise surprise the fat ended dogbones wont fit. :angry: Does anyone out there have a pair they'd consider parting with? Original part number was 2595014.
Kind regards James

PS.
I've been a member since January this year but haven't posted anything yet, so here goes.
I got my 1st Tamiya back in the late 80's. It was a good old Grasshopper. Unfortunately I had to sell it to help pay for my wedding. I've now a collection of 13 built and 3 to build. I'm now trying to source parts and kits from my childhood, hence the above Boomer. The Clodbuster I'm using as my profile pic is 20yrs old now and has been recently fully restored. Might get a banger off the bay to run as my lad keeps asking me to run her. Not guna happen. Lol and if anyone can help with my parts request I'd be very grateful.
Regards once again James.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jimbo101. Reason: Introduction.

Tamiya Boomerang. 10 years 10 months ago #22660

La te welcome James ;)
post some picts

Tamiya Boomerang. 10 years 10 months ago #22662

Welcome on board, James.
Can't help with parts myself...
Like stingray wrote, we do like pictures a lot.

:)

Last edit: by Edou.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.