Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Sweden 10 years 8 months ago #23893

• stevieg
  • stevieg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around
Hi All,My name is Steve and im originally from Warrington in the U.K but now reside in northern Sweden.We have long winters over here and i got back into r/c vehicles again early last November after a 15 year break (life just got in the way!) Anyway im now happily on the way to bankruptcy buying up everything there is on EBAY.Im collecting all those great kits from the early 80's that i wanted as a lad,the SRB's e.t.c. but we also have a great tarmac race track here and i really enjoy visiting it every so often with a mate and running a TT-01 round it.As you can see from the photo's i have a fair few projects on the go,i might actually finish one soon!

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by stevieg.

Hello from Sweden 10 years 8 months ago #23898

Hi Stevieg,

Welcome on TB.

I've been in Sweden a few times, unfortunately for business only, but Sweden is a lovely country...at least the small part i visited !

Nice cars you got there...i like the Volvo truck you got there. I always wanted one but honestly i won't have the time build one and on the other hand i had to promise my wife that i won't buy any new kit until i'm done with my resto projects. So i think by the time my resto will be done, those trucks will be already vintage :lol: :lol:

I also saw a Bruiser body laying around :P (i love Bruiser's) and i'm just curious how it will look like once finished.
Don't hesitate to post your building threads, i'm sure that all TB members would love to see them.

Manotas
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Hello from Sweden 10 years 8 months ago #23902

:) Welcome on board Steve :y:

Hello from Sweden 10 years 8 months ago #23904

Hi Steve :D

Hello from Sweden 10 years 8 months ago #23905

• stevieg
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around
It's actually a hi-lift i decided to do in the Bruiser colour scheme,i sold a hi-lift F350 to a friend which i had fitted a junfac suspension kit to and had alot of spare parts lying around so i built this hilux from parts,chassis from rc-recycler in the states,rc channel metal axles e.t.c,all good fun,but im actually watching a couple of original bruisers now,an essential for any addicted Tamiya collector!

Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Hello from Sweden 10 years 8 months ago #23910

Hey and welcome :) nice collection you have there :y: I particularly like the Lancia body :cheer:

Just a tip, if you click the insert button after each attachment it will add the pictures full size to your posts :) Andy....
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Hello from Sweden 10 years 8 months ago #23917

• stevieg
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around
Aha,o.k,cheers Andy.

Hello from Sweden 10 years 8 months ago #23918

• stevieg
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around
Look what the nice postman brought me this morning,a very nice Super Champ chassis all the way Australia,now i need to find a nice body to go with it,that should be a bit of a challenge.

Attachments:

Last edit: by stevieg.

Hello from Sweden 10 years 8 months ago #23944

:y: your grass is very nice. is it a rere?

Hello from Sweden 10 years 8 months ago #23946

• stevieg
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around
Yeah,just finished it,the Grasshopper was my first ever Tamiya way back in 1984 when i was 14 and have fond memories of it,apart from a couple of different decals and a modern esc this is just the same,puts a smile on my face every time i glance at it,cheap as well from RC Mart (Dinball on EBAY).

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.