Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

An 58059 enthusiast from Amsterdam says hello! 10 years 8 months ago #24154

Below are some body pics. It's got a very, very nice paintjob. It even featured on the cover of RC Model Cars magazine ;-) So if you're interested, let me know. Notes: one of the windscreen wipers came off (can glue it on) and I don't have the box (was not practical to ship it from the US).

BTW I noticed you're in/near Paris - I'm in Paris every month or so, maybe more practical than shipping it...

Original eBay description:

NITRO 959 PORSCHE! Kyosho Tamiya Cox Candy apple RED! MINT COND.!!!!!! (Discontined 1/8 scale kit) (Built) BIG 25"long 12.2"wide 8-10lbs.(approx) Never ran Never had gas in tank ! This model is brand NEW !.. Very rare, 1/8 scale KYOSHO 4WD NITRO BURNER!.......w/Inboard disk brakes, 3 diffs- front/rear/center,Wishbone suspension,(Fully adjustable) (Adjustable camber,toe, & height) Oil shocks,(Fully adjustable) O.S. Max.21 NITRO engine (never started) Four wheel shaft driven power train with geared diffs, Aluminum chassis, Duel exhaust pipes exiting through rear bumber, Windsheild wipers, Rear view mirrors, Door handles, Rear grille, Rear wing, Gold BBS style wheels, Detailed brake rotors(non fuctional) Beautiful CANDY APPLE Red Lacquer With coarse GOLD Under coat, This model is MINT!! I mean MINT ! ON THE COVER of RADIO controlled MODEL CARS magazine! (Nov. 94) Has been wrapped in A beach towell ever since !!! This Kit (new) sold for around $699.00 , but is now no longer available, If you're A collector, PORSCHE lover or just want A REALLY nice model to run or display, This is A MUST have! I have about 125 hours invested in painting / building and detailing ..... Model Comes in Original BOX that is also Mint cond ! Comes WITHOUT radio gear, REQUIRES: 2-Channel Radio with 2-Servos(recommends a high torque steering servo) Starter, Fuel, Batteries, money orders only.. Please only bid if you can buy................(YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO BID ON MY AUCTIONS)........ I Must have payment in hand within 10 days of auction end. All Sales are final, Sold as is..... No return. Money orders only.. Buyer Pays ALL shipping. $25.00 (U.S.A.) .... ThankYou Very Much and Good Luck !!!!!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

An 58059 enthusiast from Amsterdam says hello! 10 years 8 months ago #24155

Oh my, one of the greatest cars ever build. Stunning looks. B)
Saw both versions of it in the Porsche museum...

An 58059 enthusiast from Amsterdam says hello! 10 years 8 months ago #24163

:woohoo: Amazing. I thought that it was a 1/10th But a 1/8th wouahouawoua!
I live at 15km of Parisvery near.
I don't know your price but if you want to sell it, send me a PM with the price.
This 959 is just Trop BELLE!
I have its place in my room between my ZR1 and the stingray 427 pure ten :whistle: :evil: :y: :y: :y:

An 58059 enthusiast from Amsterdam says hello! 10 years 8 months ago #24164

:laugh: Funny, I have 2 of the cars on the mag cover. The civic and the "new" 1/10th MRC's stadium. LOL

An 58059 enthusiast from Amsterdam says hello! 10 years 8 months ago #24184

You got PM. I think you should go for a complete collection of that cover ;-)

An 58059 enthusiast from Amsterdam says hello! 10 years 8 months ago #24187

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.