Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Rockford IL. 10 years 8 months ago #24562

Wow, I just found this site from a cross reference from another Tamiya site. So far it looks great, now I have a lot more reading to do to totally check this site out. I'm not a huge poster. I mainly love reading about others projects. I'll gladly share mine, but as of now I'm in between. I got hooked on Tamiya models back in 2007 when I bought my Highlift F-350, since then I've built or restored two wild willy 2, a Midnight Pumpkin, a S10, two cc-01s a Wrangler and a Pajero, my last truck is a CR-01 Bronco.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello from Rockford IL. 10 years 8 months ago #24563

Welcome to TamiyaBase, Sonic!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Hello from Rockford IL. 10 years 8 months ago #24564

Welcome on board :)

Hello from Rockford IL. 10 years 8 months ago #24566

:) Welcome Sonic, You restored some very nice models. I have too a bronco, a WW2 and a wrangler and a S10. Give us some pictures. A nice colection of moderns and semi vintages :y:

Hello from Rockford IL. 10 years 8 months ago #24568

Welcome on board :y: you are a 4x4 enthusiast then :cheer: great collection of models, would like to see pics :P
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Hello from Rockford IL. 10 years 3 months ago #27229

Would love to hear about your Pumpkin restore, Im getting ready to purchase a new Pumpkin and I am totally blown away by all the possible mods. Wow.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.