Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

new from uk 10 years 7 months ago #24879

hi,im mike,i live in the uk,owned quite a few weird things.....eg heng long tank,1/6 scale forklift etc.aswell as all of the weird rc stuff,i also own a tamiya m03 mini,a topstox(as pictured,based of a 1/5 scale fg marder)and a few unfinished ones,and quite a few mini helicopters.got more rcs but they arent finished yet

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mike king.

new from uk 10 years 7 months ago #24881

new from uk 10 years 7 months ago #24897

Welcome! Like the stock car. With a bunch of those flying around I can see why you need the big fence though :laugh:
I used to race 1/8th stock cars (Mardaves) at Chessington Radio Car Club (in the early 80's) and they were bad enough if you got in their way! The marshalls had to be quite nimble on their feet! :P
Where do you race?

new from uk 10 years 7 months ago #24898

:laugh: Welcome boy
I love your marders. Perso I have the beetle version :y: Very good car

new from uk 10 years 7 months ago #24906

Did race at ndlo in nottingham but they deemed my car illegal because of its look,even though its a replica of one that raced there years ago.i now race at eastrax near kingslynn although i will be doing mardave 1/12 bangers next year at hathern in loughborough.

new from uk 10 years 7 months ago #24907

By the way the cars mentioned above barely touch my rc collection

new from uk 10 years 7 months ago #24914

By the way the cars mentioned above barely touch my rc collection

Would like to see a gallery of your collection B)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

new from uk 10 years 7 months ago #24915

Is Eastrax the one near Terrington/Tilney? - what have they got there? (Keep seeing the signs for it but never visited)

Love the F1 stox, think I could get into that!

Where abouts are you?

new from uk 10 years 7 months ago #24918

im 40 minutes from nottingham.eastrax is Crown Farm, Eastlands Bank, Walpole St Andrew, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire,basically kingslynn.its a farm that runs motorcross,topstox(as above),1/8th stockcars and on the odd occasion something 1/12th.you'd love the price to match running the cars aswell lol,its not cheap,iv been once this year so far but may attempt more next year when the 6 wheeler and saloonstox are done,could of done more meetings but costs me £40 a time in travelling then £12 for booking in to race,about £1.50/£2.00 on petrol for the car and then food for the day,so you can say for me it finishes off at about £75 for a days racing,luckily iv not had much damage this year so nothing to pay out there.

new from uk 10 years 7 months ago #24919

Gonna have to go have a butchers at Eastrax then, it's only about 20 minutes up the road from me...
Impressed at you enthusiasm, travelling from Nottingham to play toy cars! I'm keen, but not that keen!

Cost was the main reason I gave up racing in the 80s, there was a bad case of the more money you have the more races you win, skill didn't come into it much & I couldn't afford to keep fixing the damage inflicted by those going quicker than they were capable.

Sort of got my eye out for a club doing "friendly" (ie for a laugh, not mental competitive) bangers/stox - heard they do it at Littleport (Near Ely), but again, I haven't looked yet

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.