Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

born again builder 9 years 4 months ago #32693

hi there, i just dug out my old bag of tricks from the loft to resurect, i have a thunder shot and a brat in there...

I got the thundershot running only to break it in first 2 mins, but new parts ordered already!

Brat is in worse shape but pretty much all there, body isn't good however but i can get a new one at a later date. i was running it with an RS200 body on it back in the day but that looks like it was painted in the dark with a catapult!! funny how your standards change with age haha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

born again builder 9 years 4 months ago #32694

Hi Bob, and welcome to TamiyaBase!
Your story sounds much like many of ours, we find our old toys and takes a trip down memory lane....
The good thing is that you can make the trip into what you want, anything from just enjoying your old RC once more, all the way to total vintage RC addiction :laugh: :y:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

born again builder 9 years 4 months ago #32695

:) welcome Bob. I have always the same problem when I run an oldy. 2 minutes and break... It is a frustration but a pleasure to rebuild their.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.