Keyword

TOPIC:

HI from Melbourne Australia 8 years 4 months ago #36667

I think that the container for the rcs and militaria will be very expensive. :(

Just ship them over to me 1 at a time Flo, it will break the cost over a longer period :lol: :y:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

HI from Melbourne Australia 8 years 4 months ago #36673

:laugh: That's dead! my daughter lives in Manly :whistle: :y: :y: :y: But I am sure that some of yours want to visit Paris :whistle: :evil: :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

HI from Melbourne Australia 8 years 4 months ago #36675

:laugh: That's dead! my daughter lives in Manly :whistle: :y: :y: :y:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

HI from Melbourne Australia 8 years 4 months ago #36677

Diaboloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

HI from Melbourne Australia 8 years 4 months ago #36679

Diaboloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

HI from Melbourne Australia 8 years 4 months ago #36680

Welcome sindahouse, very nice builds. :)
Seems like we're getting quite the posse from down under on the site!

Thanks Edou.. Yeh these were a big deal downunder in the 80's. :)

HI from Melbourne Australia 8 years 4 months ago #36681

Welcome on board sindahouse. Your collection is very nice. your green frog is fun.
I discovered the fox last year with a resto, and I cracked for a second I received last week. It for sale but maybewill it stay at home in a custom version :y:

Thanks stingray. Yeh i had to do something about the pink. I was killin me lol.. It's not a bad idea to have a fox as a shelf queen. No complaints there :)

HI from Melbourne Australia 8 years 4 months ago #36682

Well I'm glad to see you were able to sort the overheating issue with the SS & a Nice clean collection you have there :) I didn't realize you are from Melb's, What Suburb are you? Which car do you have your eye on next? Cheers Andy.

Thanks to ur help andyaus, yeh I managed to sort the issue out. I'm in Dandywrong haha.. Hmmm.. I dunno which car I'd get next. Tbh i've had my fill. I only wanted the fox, but ended up with a frog and a supershot lol.. I'd probably get the Hornet. Only because of how iconic it is. Or another 4wd buggy, like the boomerang or avante.

HI from Melbourne Australia 8 years 4 months ago #36683

Hmmm.. I dunno which car I'd get next. Tbh i've had my fill. I only wanted the fox, but ended up with a frog and a supershot lol.. I'd probably get the Hornet. Only because of how iconic it is. Or another 4wd buggy, like the boomerang or avante.

Ha ha, yeah we all say "just 1 or 2" I would go for a Boomerang or Avante (Oh I already have :laugh: :laugh: ) I tried a Super hornet but was disappointed :( I had never had solid rear axle buggy before and found it bouncy and slow, I have always had cars with independent suspension all round :y:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

HI from Melbourne Australia 8 years 4 months ago #36689

:) I promize you darling it's the last one. :whistle: The hornet is fun to drive slowly with the silvercan strictly stock. For the training after the winter. (if you have snow, bad weather etc). It is better but uglier than the grasshopper. When it break you can easily change the chassis.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.