Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 7 months ago #61978

Long, long time ago (1984) I bought a lamborghini countach. Drove a lot, eventually it disappeared in a box in the attic, until a few weeks ago. I made ready for use again. Problem, was to be expected, the sponge tires were endured, so right away a question to the forum members! Are there still suitable new tires and rims for sale? The gears will also wear out and then? No doubt more people will be dealing with the tires and sprockets worn out and then? Does anyone have experience to replace these for parts available today? I have two and a half Lambo and a Toyota hilux from 1985 also almost ready to drive.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 7 months ago #61981

Welcome on board. I am not sure but modern rm01 tires or complete wheeles should be ok.
The following user(s) Liked this: PaulOverbeeke

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 7 months ago #61983

Welkom Paul!
leuk dat en ook dutch people zijn hier eindelijk!

PICS PLEASE!!

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 7 months ago #61984

Thank you for the quick response! Looked up the rims and tires and it looks like they could fit! Now find a store in the Netherlands that can deliver them. Would the entire engine support and rear axle fit or could be made to fit, that would also solve the gears problem ...

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 7 months ago #61985

Welkom Paul!
leuk dat en ook dutch people zijn hier eindelijk!

PICS PLEASE!!

wat nou eindelijk :blink: 18 oktober tien jahrig jubileum! :whistle:
:laugh: :laugh:
The following user(s) Liked this: poebe

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 7 months ago #61990

Paul take a look on ebay

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 7 months ago #61992

Welkom Paul. The comments are now full of Dutchies actually, lol...
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 7 months ago #61994

But waterbok has a whole half year seniority. I'm a relative newbie.
The following user(s) Liked this: waterbok

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 7 months ago #62000

Welcome :)

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 7 months ago #62003

Welcome on board :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.