Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi All 3 years 5 months ago #62568

Hi folks I'm new here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hi All 3 years 5 months ago #62570

Welcome on board. Here we like picts of your rc or projects.

Hi All 3 years 5 months ago #62573

Welcome.

Hi All 3 years 5 months ago #62619

Not the easiest forum to navigate this for an old man. I will post some pics and videos when I find out how to do it.
Ive always be battery but recently bought a poor glo fuel model. Anyway I will post pics of what I have still all these years later when I find out how to do it. I have got a grasshopper, half of a midnight pumpkin A full complete Lunchbox plus PB mini mustang and maxima which are my favorite

Hi All 3 years 5 months ago #62620

Welcome to TamiyaBase, Quality!
Pictures can be uploaded to this site when you write your post. Press the attachment button just below the edit window, then press the "Add Files" button and browse to and select your images. FInally, remember to press "Insert" or "Insert all" for the images to appear in full size in your post.
Videos can be shown in your post by linking to a video already online. Just paste inn the link and the video will (hopefully) appear after the post is Submitted.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.