Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Nottingham UK 12 years 6 months ago #3370

Hello

I first got into RCs in 1993 aged 12 when I got a monster beetle for christmas. Later that year i saved up and bought a hornet, then the following year a thunder dragon. I got back into RCs in 2002 and restored the beetle and thunder dragon. Sadly the hornet was binned after a few years of very hard use.

I tend to build RC cars now and just put them on a shelf although i will run them when i move house to somewhere with a garden.

current fleet is: lunchbox, Midnight pumpkin, monster beetle, rere hornet, rere brat, thunderdragon, king blackfoot, vanquish, CR01 Land cruiser, hilux hilift, wild dagger and the latest edition is a SRB Ranger that i am converting into a sand scorcher runner.

Ive been reading various forums for years but decided it was time i joined one. I only found this site a couple of weeks ago and it seems to be a really good resource.

David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hello from Nottingham UK 12 years 6 months ago #3377

Hi David - welcome! :cheer:

Very nice list of cars and an interesting variety also. B)
Hope to see some pics soon! Your conversion project would make a great addition to the build threads. ;)

Wish you good fun and info here!

Re: Hello from Nottingham UK 12 years 6 months ago #3382

Hi there David, welcome here and enjoy the hobby with us.
Marius

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.