Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New member 13 years 2 months ago #723

Hi Everyone
I`m a 40 year old kid, who has just found his RC cars from 26 years ago. I`ve got a Subaru Brat, Ford Ranger, Sand Scorcher and a more recent Lunchbox. The Brat is complete but needs a tidy up and fresh shell. The ranger needs a bit more Speed controller, cam bolts and springs for the plastic cover, new bushes for the shocks and new body. The Scorcher is to far gone,only usable for spares really. The Lunchbox was found in a skip but needs a body, cos the one with it looks like they painted it with a stick. The rest is mostly complete just a few minor repairs and a tidy up. Hope to get a few pics of them soon and will post. If I need any help will ask for help on here.
Thanks Andy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: New member 13 years 2 months ago #724

Welcome to TamiyaBase, Andy.
You have a collection of classics already! Parts for these is not hard to find because both the Sand Scorcher, Subaru Brat and Lunchbox has been reissued by Tamiya the last couple og years.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.