Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

MCI Racing promo code(s) 3 years 6 months ago #62261

20% "Canadian Thanksgiving" (?) discount automatically applied at checkout until Monday night mciracing.ca/?u...pify_email :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

MCI Racing promo code(s) 3 years 6 months ago #62264

Yes and I was just on the site, they have launched another sister site called RW Restorations (I think) which makes some plastic parts including some nice looking bodies!! Very expensive though. Worth checking out.

MCI Racing promo code(s) 3 years 6 months ago #62267

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

MCI Racing promo code(s) 3 years 6 months ago #62286

That rotating shell is a gif image but I had just been contemplating on the best approach to draw an actual three dimensional buggy similar to that effect...

Edit - not that it's an incredibly new idea. Audi once made a cutting edge web page like that (totally crashed my browser back then).

Last edit: by Edou.

MCI Racing promo code(s) 3 years 6 months ago #62287

rwmanufacturing.com :)

The rotating renders are pretty cool, but it sure would be nice to see at least one real picture of an actual product. Without it you have no idea what you are really buying.

MCI Racing promo code(s) 3 years 6 months ago #62289

Flexible parts? Lexan bodies?

MCI Racing promo code(s) 3 years 6 months ago #62294

Looks like rigid 3d stuff maybe? There is a slide rule on the bottom allowing you to order an almost infinite amount of sizes of each model. They have a nice 89 Blazer very similar to my truck but too expensive to chance....

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.