Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Skype 12 years 1 month ago #8413

anyone on here use it? free calls and video calls and cheap text messaging. you can speak to anyone in the world for free! :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Skype 12 years 1 month ago #8415

No, I try to avoid adding any extra technology with possesed functionality to the list. I'm a carb & points man, you know where you are without black boxes cocking everything up!

Re: Skype 12 years 1 month ago #8419

I think the last "new" technology I really embraced was t'internet back in '96 when it was still fairly new ... VOIP I could probably deal with as it's practically "vintage" now ...

I draw the line at all this social networking bannocks though - facenook, twatter & the like :whistle:

Re: Skype 12 years 1 month ago #8420

skype isnt a social networking site, its a cheap and easy way of communicating with friends and family, thats all :blink:

Re: Skype 12 years 1 month ago #8422

I've got caller display so I can ignore those calls...
Sold a power over ethernet switch router on't Ebay years back, made 40 quid, not bad for a skip find!
Not into electronic gossip sites either, in fact this is the only social type forum thingy I'm a member of. I like fact & information, not hearing what her next door's been up to with the turkey baster, I've got more important ways to spend my life

Re: Skype 12 years 1 month ago #8428

i use it :)

Re: Skype 12 years 1 month ago #8430

I use it too, mainly at work, and mainly for texting.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Skype 12 years 1 month ago #8433

Not a skyper myself. Don't think it's complete free here though if I remember well...

Re: Skype 12 years 1 month ago #8434

Edou, you do have to put credit on to text people on their mobiles but you can call and video call any skype users for free

Re: Skype 12 years 1 month ago #8458

I use it too

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.