what are your thoughts on it?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

hsp 1/10 f1 car 10 years 1 month ago #28719

Clone, proudly made in China for amazon/Ebay manure... :sick:

Last edit: by Dash_Crash.

hsp 1/10 f1 car 10 years 4 weeks ago #28848

WB, can't find it on their site - how much is it?

Quite fancy one myself - I've had HSP stuff & it's not as bad as it sounds, their mouldings are good & they seem to use good quality materials. Their price tags are already getting bigger, & I suspect they'll be the next Thunder Tiger, HPI, Traxxas etc.

HSPs only downfall I can see so far is that they have that Chinese habit of taking a nitro on-road car & poking an electric motor & big wheels on it & call it a truggy, without giving any thought to gear ratios etc. Other than that, I wouldn't fancy making the stuff they do to the quality they do for the money they charge

hsp 1/10 f1 car 10 years 4 weeks ago #28849

They definitely make a nice product, this looks pretty slick and well detailed. :y:
Can't seem to find the price either...
Eddrick, a used F103 can probably be had for a couple of tenners. Loads of parts out there for it at good prices. ;)

Last edit: by Edou.

hsp 1/10 f1 car 10 years 4 weeks ago #28851

I've heard good things about Sakura too (3Racing's chassis line) :

os.3racing.hk/c...web_key=15

Price is $95 at RcMart. :y:

E-man, I'd be able to help out on some F103 parts of course...

Last edit: by Edou.

hsp 1/10 f1 car 10 years 3 weeks ago #28881

Interestingly needlessly complicated rear suspension setup on that! - interesting idea as far as weight-saving goes, maybe the idea is to slow it down so that would-be jealous onlookers get to fully appreciate the engineering finesse?

Keep thinking about building a larger scale pan-car type thing, but it's so far down the list of "Good ideas" that keep popping into my head that I can't see I'll ever get around to it!

hsp 1/10 f1 car 10 years 3 weeks ago #28883

It reminds me of the F201's setup, the strangely intermediate (but also interesting) 4WD Formula 1 chassis. :huh:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.