Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

58502 Blitzer Beetle 2011 12 years 8 months ago #1874

Maybe the best reissue of the latest three ?
I'm not a big fan myself, but I beleve many will be happy to see the Blizer Bettle agaion.

This reissue is not a big surprice, the Stadium Blitzer (same chassis) was reissued som months ago.

Specs for the Blitzer Beetle from tamiyausa.com:

This is a re-release version of the Blitzer Beetle R/C assembly kit, which was inspired by the exciting off-road desert racer designs seen in the United States.

Specs and Features
1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) First production run bonus only. 10/2011
The durable resin body is molded in white and comes with side mirror parts. The body may be painted with Tamiya's TS spray paints, which are formulated in synthetic lacquer for the best finish and durability
The tough, lightweight ABS bathtub chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-wheel drive layout.
4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with C.V.A. oil filled shock units and extremely durable monocoque-type lower arms.
The front spiked tires feature three ribs for enhanced stability while the rear tires feature both spikes and an X-shaped tread pattern along the center to ensure high levels of grip.
Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
Driver figure included.
Tamiya TEU-104BK forward and reverse brushed motor speed control. (equipped with low voltage protection feature)

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: 58502 Blitzer Beetle 2011 12 years 8 months ago #1886

Feeling pretty "meh, who cares" about this one ... not that it's a bad move, just that it's kind of overshadowed by the other re-re's.

TBH I'm glad there's anthor re-re I'm _not_ interested in - otherwise keeping up would bankrupt me ;)

Re: 58502 Blitzer Beetle 2011 12 years 8 months ago #1888

I agree, to me it's "just another one". And as longa as the original is outside the first 100 (just), I am obliged to not care :P

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.