Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Toyota Celica LB Turbo GR5 - is a re-issue possible 2 months 4 weeks ago #77650

Toyota Celica LB Turbo GR5 will be re-released in 1/20 th scale kit form , for the first time in MANY years.

Does this mean we may get a re-issued 1/10th RC version as well this year ?   I do hope so , I love his car. 

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, GToddC5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mirrorman.

Toyota Celica LB Turbo GR5 - is a re-issue possible 2 months 3 weeks ago #77651

Toyota Celica LB Turbo GR5 will be re-released in 1/20 th scale kit form , for the first time in MANY years.

Does this mean we may get a re-issued 1/10th RC version as well this year ?   I do hope so , I love his car. 

Funny you mention this car, as I've been eyeballing the 58513 release from 2012. It certainly would be great to get the car for less than $200, versus well over the $300 it takes today.
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, mirrorman

Toyota Celica LB Turbo GR5 - is a re-issue possible 2 months 3 weeks ago #77655

Truly horrifying what it costs for a TT01/02 chassis these days just cause it has a "cool" body on it..................
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman, GToddC5

Toyota Celica LB Turbo GR5 - is a re-issue possible 2 months 3 weeks ago #77659

Too much nice cars.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Toyota Celica LB Turbo GR5 - is a re-issue possible 2 months 2 weeks ago #77737

Funny you mention this car, as I've been eyeballing the 58513 release from 2012. It certainly would be great to get the car for less than $200, versus well over the $300 it takes today.

I recall when sales of 5813 had slowed down a bit, so they discounted them to help move them off the shelves. I was a bit "iffy" on the TT-02 chassis and  thought I'd rather hang out for an original, plus I was more into hard bodied Tamiya RC kits stuff back then. So I didn't grab one at the sales prices I spotted around the place.  I could now kick myself for not pulling the trigger on one  .. the prices asked today are STUPID!  
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.