Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blackfoot 3 12 years 6 months ago #3766

Just noticed this on Tamiya club im thinking it looks a lot better than i first imagined i may be converted :ohmy: :)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Blackfoot 3 12 years 6 months ago #3768

Definitely good looking. B)
That puts some perspective in buying a new Mud Blaster also - and not making the body box art. :whistle:

Re: Blackfoot 3 12 years 6 months ago #3769

Im not keen on the decals on the blackfoot a plain black body would look better.....or maybe with some repro original blackfoot decals now that would look good.

Received the motor wires today thanks Edou they are a great help ill solder them up tonight.

Been looking on Ebay as i have been asked to pick a Tamiya kit as a christmas gift from the family. I cant find anything inspiring at the moment though funnily. I have been looking at the re re fast attack vehicle but im not sure as i always wanted the wild one instead? im looking for something different that will be an interesting build?

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Re: Blackfoot 3 12 years 6 months ago #3770

Just noticed this on Tamiya club im thinking it looks a lot better than i first imagined i may be converted :ohmy: :)

just noticed on the pic, why are the front tires fitted with the tread patterns alternate? is it supposed to be like that?

Re: Blackfoot 3 12 years 6 months ago #3771

looks like a little build error to me :)

Re: Blackfoot 3 12 years 6 months ago #3772

Received the motor wires today

Those were some fast postmen! :cheer:

How about a 58495 (TA02T) F-150 Baja? That should be a lot of fun to drive and it's quite affordable...
Lots of cool hop ups for it too. B)
Assuming you'd want to build a runner.

Re: Blackfoot 3 12 years 6 months ago #3780

Thanks Edou thats a great suggestion hadnt considered that one at all but looks like a great build. I had some luck this week while sifting through my attic i found a box of old star wars toys i had when i was a child. I was never going to use them again so i thought what the badword on to ebay. they sold for a fantastic price that i would never have hoped for...in fact i considered giving them away to a neighbour! as a result i think ill be placing my order for the new Avante :)

They seem a lot cheaper when you order them from Hong Kong? can anyone recommend a supplier.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Re: Blackfoot 3 12 years 6 months ago #3781

That would be an awesome choice. B)
Number 1 on my list...

I had an icredible bunch of Star Wars toys myself... but will better not go into what happened to them. :angry:

Have very good experiences with Stellamodels and RcMart btw...

Stellamodels Avante results
RcMart Avante results

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Blackfoot 3 12 years 6 months ago #3782

Thanks Edou took your advice and ordered from rc mart earlier hopefully should arrive in one piece and wont take too long :)

Re: Blackfoot 3 12 years 6 months ago #3784

Awesome! :pinch:

Usually takes them two weeks to ship to the Netherlands - with smaller purchases at least.
Customer service and communication is surprisingly good there btw...

Last edit: by Edou.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.