Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

84265 Hotshot 2007 Metallic Spesial- First picture 12 years 5 months ago #4077

This is how it looks:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: 84265 Hotshot 2007 Metallic Spesial- First picture 12 years 5 months ago #4078

I think I like it better in red... and for the design as a whole, I would have made the red parts black. :whistle:
Still - I'd like to own any Hotshot. One of the coolest cars ever.

Re: 84265 Hotshot 2007 Metallic Spesial- First picture 12 years 5 months ago #4084

Yep, a bit disappointing...
It's only the gold wheels (which is good) and the gold body/wing that seem to be the changes. And the gold color on the body don't seem to match the wheels very good.(?)
I would have liked to see a chrome roll bar, and maybe even dampers...

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Re: 84265 Hotshot 2007 Metallic Spesial- First picture 12 years 5 months ago #4390

Technical data from Tamiya Canada:

In 2007, Tamiya brought back the legendary Hotshot R/C buggy, replacing older, hard to assemble parts with modern equivalents while keeping true to the spirit of the original. This 2007 model now comes as a special edition kit featuring a gold-plated body, rear wing, and wheels to help commemorate 35th years of Tamiya's R/C.

About the Model

- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) which will be included in Canadian releases!
- Metal-plated Polycarbonate Body and Rear Wing comes pre-trimmed.
- Gold-plated wheels included.
- ABS resin monocoque frame features shaft-driven 4WD setup.
- Dog bone type front/rear drive shafts and propeller shaft
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with front/rear oil dampers.

-Lars

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.