Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BrianP Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #16471

Hello, Welcome to my showroom. This page will get updated weekly as i have a bad habbit and a soft spot for these classic vintage Tamiya's.

The first one that started all of my collecting F150

Then came the Brat

Street Devil

Bruiser

Humvee

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: BrianP Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #16472

A few more i just picked up, I know there is more just gotta find the pics on my computer at home. I know there is a Dust runner Honda Trike, Robbe Klack racer, Clodbuster, TT-01, Mauri Hunter and a Super shot

Midnight Pumkin

Hotshot

Frog

Super Champ

Re: BrianP Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #16473

Hi Brian,

Welcome on TB !
Nice cars on your collection....Really curious to see if you are going to restore the Super Champ.
;)
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Re: BrianP Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #16475

Ya i cant wait to restore it, I just got 3 days ago and waiting for the post office to drop it off. I want to restore all the well used one's i got. The Hotshot i started already.

Re: BrianP Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #16477

Welcome on board, BrianP :y:

Nice collection :) I'm not a fan of the Street Devil myself, but that is a nice shiny example, and I do sense that the interest in these, and the value, is increasing - an unbuilt kit went for 290 GBP on eBay the other day.

A Super Champ is very much on my wish list though :blush:

Re: BrianP Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #16479

Welcome, Brian. Very nice collection. :woohoo:
Big fan of the TA01-TA02, as well as Group Cs myself...

That Street Devil will indeed increase in value since there weren't that many sold.
A hot rod may not be everybody's favourite but that Parma shell is quite special.

Re: BrianP Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #16482

Thanks everybody, The street devil was hard to find in that shape. To bad the box has a rip in itdead center, I'am sure the value on the devil will increse over the years. It was a very limited run on production.

I work out of town, so the update pics will have to wait till i get home. I have been very lucky on Ebay lately lol, just waiting for the following to show up for auction.

Blackfoot
Fav
Grasshopper
Hornet
Wild willy

Re: BrianP Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #16484

:woohoo:
I love the street devil.
Nice collection :y:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.