Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

58101 - 58199 10 years 7 months ago #25056

HI!... Lars, just wondering how your making out with the 58101 - 58199 Tamiya database? Going to be up soon. Just curious.

Neal.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

58101 - 58199 10 years 7 months ago #25059

It's actually not too far away from being published.
As you can see in the Moel DataBase, the 58101 is online, although only for testing still.

I have all the data collected for all the 101 to 200 models. What I don't have yet is the mapping of part numbers to each model, making the Model- and Parts DataBase linked.

Any volunteers?
I would need an Excel list pr model, listing all part numbers from the manual. (more details of the job will be given to volunteers)

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

58101 - 58199 10 years 7 months ago #25060

Any volunteers?
I would need an Excel list pr model, listing all part numbers from the manual. (more details of the job will be given to volunteers)

-Lars

Hi Lars,
I actually have an Excel sheet with lot's of listed parts for the model range you're looking for.
I will send it in a few to the Webmaster's E-mail
Manotas

Edit: List sent
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Last edit: by Manotas.

58101 - 58199 10 years 7 months ago #25064

Any volunteers?

-Lars

Hi Lars,
I actually have an Excel sheet with lot's of listed parts for the model range you're looking for.
I will send it in a few to the Webmaster's E-mail
Manotas

Edit: List sent

Excellent!
I'll have a look at it this evening.
-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

58101 - 58199 10 years 7 months ago #25068

:blush: Somebody has a fast method to scan mauals??? Cause I would like to contribuate to TB evolution but I scan at work and it is not a very good method and I have not enough time to scan all I want. :(

58101 - 58199 10 years 7 months ago #25075

:blush: Somebody has a fast method to scan mauals??? Cause I would like to contribuate to TB evolution but I scan at work and it is not a very good method and I have not enough time to scan all I want. :(

Scanning takes a lot of time... My scanner also has a automatic paper feeder, so I was tempted too cut the spine off the manuals, making them single sheets. But, I just can't make myself damage the manuals I've collected.

58101 - 58199 10 years 7 months ago #25076

:) I'm alright with you Lars. I need to configure my scanner and it will be easier :y:

58101 - 58199 10 years 7 months ago #25093

:blush: Somebody has a fast method to scan mauals??? ...

If you are handy with lego (and have a lot of it!) you could try this custom built automated lego book scanner
hackaday.com/20...k-scanner/

There also some useful information on book scanner here
www.diybookscanner.org

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.